Sunday, October 30, 2011

Etsy Spotlight: Witches Brew & Toil and Trouble from Nails By Laura

Happy ALMOST Halloween! I recieved these eyeshadows to review and have been saving them for Halloween. I mean, with those adorable names, how could I not? This is Laura's leap into eyeshadow, and I love it! Nails by Laura specializes in handmade & custom polishes...but she definitely needs to add eyeshadows to her list! Ready to meet this spooky duo?

 Toil & Trouble is a bit more unique and I think its tough to tell the coloring without first swatching it. Described as a lime green, I feel it is more of a pale chartruese. But then again, I'm kind of sassy when it comes to colors. Like my husband says "Robin's Egg is Blue and Peach is Orange." Wrong wrong wrong but I get not everyone is as color-obsessed as myself ;)


Witches Brew is just my style, a shimmering purple and none of that lavendar either! I like PURPLE and it delivers. The shimmer is a superfine holo with glimpses of red, blue, purple, green, and silver. 




So here's my full look! I tried it with black lipstick from Wet n Wild's Fantasy Makers 2011 collection, a berry lip tint I made, & my Wet n Wild Lip Duo in Passion Plum. I didn't realize I had grabbed 2 Wet n Wild products, but they both fit the bill so...

This is part of the Nails by Laura Halloween collection. To check it out, go here! These shades have accompanying nail colors too!For an additional 5% off, enter code STEPHLOUISE upon checkout!

I've started Etsy Spotlight to support individuals with original and skilled crafts. If you would like to be featured or have any questions, please contact me by e-mail at Stephanie-Louise@live.com

*Item(s) sent to me for review are featured in this post. This in no way guarantees coverage. All of my reviews and reactions are honest, I would never recommend something that didn’t deserve it. For more information, please see my disclosure policy in the top bar.*

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips