Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Old Navy Nail Polish Swatches: Glitter Trio & Navy Marine

Friday, January 13, 2012

Old Navy Nail Polish Swatches: Glitter Trio & Navy Marine

I promised you guys swatches of these & here they are! I am totally loving the glitter trio while Navy Marine was kind of a bummer. Read on to see why!


Red Glitter- Red medium hex glitter & small hex glitter in a clear base.
Gold Glitter- Gold medium hex glitter, small hex glitter, & superfine gold shimmer in a clear base.
Silver Glitter- Silver medium hex glitter & small hex glitter in a clear base. This one seemed a little thinner but maybe it was just the luck of the brush?

Honestly, I don't even think I can pick a favorite!I can see myself using all of these in the future year round for different things. I wish there had been more! All of these are 2 coats each.


The first picture is the most accurate of Navy Marine colorwise, but can you see the issue? The texture was way weird! It was like dumping ink on my nails! It was so thin & stained through to my nails AND my fingers in the nail polish. I guess I'll use this to franken? Maybe I'll give it another shot. Not like beloved Tip Taupe, I'll tell you that much!

To see original packaging & how I found them, go to my original post by clicking here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips