Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: April 2012: My Conscious Box Unboxing + Review!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 2012: My Conscious Box Unboxing + Review!

Getting sick of subscription services yet? I sure hope not! I love the whole concept of Conscious box, its absolutely great for my lifestyle. Inside are beauty items, food items, & home items. & I'll use every single one! Just know this isn't my usual beauty/fashion box & its geared toward a different audience. I would have loved this back in college as well!



This box is $12 a month + $7 shipping so your total is $19. I think it was a bargain!

Breakdown of items:
# of food related items:4

# of beauty related items: 5

# of home goods: 4

# of other types of items: 2

Total # of items: 15

 Just want to say again, I love this lip glaze! So soft & pretty!

I found this box to be unique, fun for both my husband & myself, & full of really great sized samples/full size products! My husband isn't interested in my other subscriptions (besides Klutch which is up next!) but he certainly asked questions about this one.

This box was provided for review by PR.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips