Monday, June 4, 2012

June 2012: My Favorite Mint Nail Polishes for Spring

With my mint obsession peaking in Spring every year, I thought it was time to show you some of my favorite mint polishes this year. Love these shades & although they are close, none of them are dead-on dupes! All of these are 2 coats, no top or base. Both Mint Gelato by Revlon & Wednesday by Zoya are linked to full swatches.

 My Lifesaver by Nicole by OPI: I didn't expect to love this shade as much as I do. This shade leans way more green than the rest in real life but it also has a brightness to it due to the cream. This looks super crisp & pretty traditional for spring/summer, especially against tanned skin.

 I Need A Refresh-Mint by Wet n Wild (Megalast): This is the lightest of these shades & the most readily available as well. The large brush might be a turn off for some though! The color is wonderful & looks great on all skintones.

 Wednesday from Zoya: If you read my blog now & then, you've probably spotted this shade before. I call this a "murky mint" because these something a bit darker about it, almost a mix of grey/green. Mind you, its still absolutely gorgeous & I'm entirely obsessed with it. This applies like a dream & I'd say its the longest lasting of the bunch.

Mint Gelato Scented Nail Polish from Revlon: I swatched this recently & fell in love. From the mint chocolate scent to the green tinge I've fallen head over heels. You can see its close to Zoya Wednesday although Zoya dries with a shinier top coat & is more murky. This MIGHT be LE & is on display now at my Walgreens so if you want it you might want to grab it now.

So there are my 4 mints of the moment! What do you think? Do you rock mint this time of year? What are some of your favorites?

This blog at times reviews items provided by PR. In this instance, only the Zoya polish was provided. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Nice collection of mints :D I love mint shade for this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips