Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nail Mail: Nails by Laura Polishs & Hunger Games Eyeshadows + MACRO

Now, I', over the moon about these. Laura is brilliant & certainly has the brain for this type of work. Between working with different bases, color combos, & the science of it all I think you have to be 110% dedicated. Since I'll be swatching & describing each polish (JUST TRY & STOP ME!) I'm just posting photos...they really should speak for themselves. Laura was kind enough to send these to me to show you guys so a BIG thanks to her & all her hard work! I'm blown away! For reference, these are all swatched quickly (like way quickly) over Wet n Wild Candy-licious. Enjoy!
Please check out her Etsy (Nails by Laura) shop & I stress this HEAVILY "LIKE" her page on Facebook to stay up to date on orders, what's available, & what's coming up next! She also soundboards ideas & does custom orders! In case you didn't guess, Bloodstained Snow is for the new Snow White movie!

Which shades are your favorites? What about those Hunger Games shadows, aren't they gorg? What do you want to see swatched FIRST?

6 comments:

  1. blood staining snow looks like strawberry shortcake er something yummy haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It also reminds me of peppermint sticks! I use grind them up & put them atop cookies for the holidays & that floated into my mind when I saw it!

      Delete
  2. I love the 'Black Tie Affair'...I soooooooooo want some! I just emailed Laura asking her if she ships to Australia!
    Do you know of anyone in Australia who does something similar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm asking her about international shipping as well & will post what she says! I'm ALMOST positive she's willing to work something out though! Its BRILLIANT & a must have!

      Delete
    2. Ok I heard back, just send her an e-mail & she'll work something out! xo

      Delete
  3. Under the Boardwalk is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips