Friday, June 15, 2012

Press: 3 Zoya Nail Polishes for only $15 + Free Shipping!

When I feature Zoya on this blog (which is common!) I often get asked where to get them, why they are so hard to find, & isn't that a bit pricey for something you can't see in person? Answer: No. Zoya is extremely high quality & I've never (NEVER!) had a polish from them I didn't love which I can't say about any other brand. If you've been looking to branch out & get your hands on some Zoyas, now is your chance!

From Zoya:
The "Take Three Free" Zoya Pinterest Contest was a great success and the Zoya Pinterest Trios are now SOLD OUT!!!

Since only 2,000 Limited Edition Mini Trios were available, we wanted to reward those who missed out but still participated in the contest and pushed for their favorite colors...

That's why NOW through 6/25/12, 11:59 PM EST we are offering any three, full-sized (0.5oz bottles) Zoya Beach and Surf Collection colors for ONLY $15 + Free Shipping!

This offer is listed as a Share the Love bonus item in your online account at www.zoya.com. We have deposited (1) Share the Love Point into all existing accounts. To redeem this offer please follow the instructions below...

Instructions
  • Go into "My Account" and you will find the "Any 3 Zoya Beach and Surf for $15 Pinterest" Special Offer listed for (1) Love Point under "Redeem Points" (Shown in your account snapshot).
  • We added 1 " Happy Point " to everyone's Share the Love Account so that you can participate.
  • After redeeming your special offer, click "My Promotion Codes" on the left hand side of the screen to apply the code to your order.
  • Complete Check-Out Process, Review and Submit Order.

Terms & Conditions
*Offer valid at www.zoya.com ONLY. Continental US only. Limit one promotion per account. Not valid with any other coupons, codes or promotions. Orders with promotion codes are not eligible for returns or exchanges. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses or credit card entry errors. Code must be entered at the time of purchase. Please allow up to 3 weeks for shipping if volume warrants it.
 
 
My top suggestions? Wednesday, Kimber, & Myrta! Clearly any of the polishes from Beach & Surf are fab since you saw me rave about Beach HERE & Surf HERE though!  Will you be picking up any polishes? If so, which ones!?

8 comments:

  1. woww i love all colors very soft and bright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my photo from the Beach collection, Surf is much brighter & glitzier!

      Delete
  2. You picked some great colours. Thanks for sharing the offer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you receive my comments?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered Wednesday, Shelby, & Lara since I already have the whole Surf Collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Wednesday (could I say that any more on this blog?!) but Lara is constantly on my toes lately, its gorgeous & flawless!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips