Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Mattese Elite Makeup & Nail Polish Deal from Ricky's NYC!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Mattese Elite Makeup & Nail Polish Deal from Ricky's NYC!

So...this is pretty incredible. Not only the $10 makeup deal but now their nail polishes are BOGO! Woohoo! I just bought quite a bit off the site to add up to free shipping which is $50. They have lots of nail polish dupes, many from OPI. I can't let you know if they are perfect or glorious yet, but expect to see them when they arrive in a haul! From photos...they look insane.


Here's 3 I'm very excited about:



I mean, of course I'm excited about them all but man...these are stunners! Normally I don't post deals like this as a blog post but rather on my Facebook wall...but I'm so excited I couldn't stand it! Have you ever ordered anything from Ricky's? Big thanks to Nouveau Cheap as well, she let me know about the deal!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips