Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nail Challenge Day #16: My Orange Tribal Freehand

Photobucket
 As it turns out...I'm not very good at tribal designs. I honestly had never even thought to do one & just kind of sat down & did this without a plan. I did 2 coats of Crush from Jesse's Girl then did a slightly darker orange stripe for each nail in Tangerine from Diamond Cosmetics. My black & white are both LA Colors stripers, nothing out of the ordinary.



Photobucket
I thought the 2 oranges gave it something interesting, honestly I just really wanted to swatch Crush. I got 6 Jesse's Girl nail polishes in the mail & I thought orange would be fun. I instagramed them yesterday (follow me! StephanieLouiseATB) along with oh ya know all kinds of other things. Then I went to town with the black & white. Boom. End result.

So I had a few questions bout Challenge #15 which was "Delicate Print" that you guys noticed I missed. Yes, yes I did. Unfortunately I didn't plan ahead & my husband pinned (moved up rank) that day so I had on a basic nail. I did put a delicate print over it that night to do a post but I didn't think it looked all that good. I feel like I'm in a slump with these challenges because tribal definitely wasn't my best! Delicate...very few nail looks I put up can ever be mistaken as a delicate print. HOWEVER, if you guys DO want to see it, I will definitely put it up in a post just for you.

Here is the list of Varnished Vixens joining me in the Challenge:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips