Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: NEW Maybelline Electro Baby Lips Swatches & Review

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

NEW Maybelline Electro Baby Lips Swatches & Review

 photo MaybellineBabyLipsBlackLimitedEdition01_zps008a42ec.jpg
When I started seeing people report about these new Maybelline Electro Baby Lips popping up I was hooked. If you remember way back, I've reviewed Maybelline Baby Lips here & then some of the wonderful limited edition shades here. I just love them. They are moisturizing, smell great,& come in a variety of shades. The new shades here are much brighter so I was convinced I needed them in my life! Keep reading to see if you need them too!
 photo MaybellineBabyLipsBlackLimitedEdition02_zps605714e0.jpg
So there are actually 2 more in this limited collection but one way yellow & the other green. I was told they apply completely clear & don't contain SPF. I figured there was nothing too spectacular about them so I passed. These 4 shades have nice color so they need to join cult of Baby Lips.

Because these are all brighter shades I definitely had to play around to get them to show up correctly in the photos. None  o these shades contain SPF unfortunately, I wish more did.

 photo MaybellineBabyLipsBlackLimitedEdition04_zps8053003d.jpg
 photo MaybellineBabyLipsBlackLimitedEdition06_zps01f15dd8.jpg
Left  to right we have 70 Pink Shock, 80 Berry Bomb, 85 Oh! Orange!, & 95 Strike a Rose. 
Pink Shock is a great hot pink, Berry Bomb is a slight purple tint, Oh! Orange! is a tangerine, & Strike a Rose is light coral-toned neon pink.  You can wear them sheer or build them up like in the swatches.

 photo MaybellineBabyLipsBlackLimitedEdition05_zpscf59b940.jpg
I applied a few swipes of each shade to show how they look  built up. Gorgeous. These are really great shades with the same feel as the originals & no shimmer which I prefer usually. Plus, they all smell fab! Normally I'd go into great detail about the scents but I can honestly only smell the tiniest bit because I'm still completely sick. I really apologize. 

 photo MaybellineBabyLipsBlackLimitedEdition03_zps80241bfd.jpg
Obviously, I love these. I use Baby Lips frequently & I really appreciate these jelly looking glossy balms. They are perfection for summer as well! I love the black on bright packaging as well, super cute! If you like the Maybelline Baby Lips I don't think you'll be disappointed. These are some fabulous shades!

Are you yearning for any of these shades? Do you enjoy the Maybelline Baby Lips?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips